About Cultivating Words: The Guide to Writing about the Plants and Gardens You Love
Translate your love for plants and gardens into words and words into writing with this first-ever comprehensive guide to garden writing by an expert in the field.
This practical book will help passionate gardeners and plant lovers and/or plant professionals shape their passion and ideas into:
- how-to articles
- feature stories
- travel articles
Cultivating Words also offers practical advice on writing at the sentence level and resources on the how-to of publishing.
Who should buy and use this book?
- All gardeners or plant lovers who have ever wished to write, anything from a personal journal to an article for a local newspaper
- Gardeners considering a career in writing about gardens
- Novice freelance garden writers hoping to advance to a professional level
- Master Gardeners who have been asked to write an article or column
- Editors of or contributors to gardening newsletters
- Journalism and writing students intending to write about gardens
- Garden photographers wanting to write their own texts
- People in any media (advertising, public relations, catalogs) required to write about plants or gardening
- Horticultural professionals who want to promote their business
- Garden designers and landscape architects
and anyone who wants to translate passion for plants and gardens into words.
To order Cultivating Words: firstname.lastname@example.org
7 x 9.4 inches
Publication date: July 18, 2005
Tax: California residents add 8.25% sales tax.
Shipping: Please add $7 shipping. Books are mailed via First Class US mail.